Space Cloud: Pricing, Billing, Resources, Purchases
- Can I create multiple Space Cloud organizations for my company?
- Can I get a refund?
- Can I pay by invoice?
- Can I pay for more users than I have right now in the organization?
- Can I purchase different Space Cloud plans for different users?
- Can I purchase JetBrains Space through a local reseller?
Space On-Premises: Pricing, Billing, Resources, Purchases
- Space On-Premises Billing Model
- What are the subscription options for Space On-Premises?
- How long can I use the free Beta license for Space On-Premises?
- How do we transition from the Beta to the general availability version of Space On-Premises?
- Which Space On-Premises subscription plan should I choose for my organization?
- What is the difference between Space Cloud and Space On-Premises?
Installation and Maintenance
JetBrains Product Comparisons
Privacy & Security
- Where is my data hosted? Can I select the data location?
- How do you ensure the physical security of the storage location?
- How do you ensure the security of Space development? Does your product development team follow a specific SDLC model that has security baked into it?
- What data is accessed by JetBrains / third parties?
- Organization usage info
- Is Space down? Where can I find its current status?
- I forgot the URL for my Space organization. Where can I find it?
- I did not receive a confirmation email after creating a Space organization.
- How do I get logs from the Space desktop app?
- I can’t register a Space organization with my company name or trademark, as it’s reserved to prevent domain squatting. What can I do?
- I can’t register a Space organization with my company name or trademark, as it’s already taken. What can I do?