I would like to propose an enhancement to the current meetings functionality in Space - the history of meetings.
Note: this can be considered as a part of overall Agile-related functionality.
One of the concerns that I noticed is that there is no ability to pin down certain discussions or meeting results.
We can apply a few workarounds, like:
- Use Blog to pin down big chunks of discussions, like the choice of core framework or similar.
- Use chats to continue discussions after meetings.
However, it would be great if using Space meetings I could:
- Create a meeting, where meeting form would have Agenda field in a form of simple list.
- Participate in a meeting.
- During the meeting I would get a form where I could fill in the Resolution and Action Items that has to be taken for each item from the Agenda. This can help to drive the meeting and to stay focused.
- At the end of the meeting resulting form could be posted to Blog subdirectory for meetings (?), which can help to figure out what has done throughout project lifecycle.
As a side note, search by action items can be enabled as well.